Rss Feed
  1. Formula A

    Thursday, October 6, 2011

    I'm not an inventor like Alexander Graham Bell who is credited with inventing the first practical telephone.

    I'm not a Doctor, who practices the profession of medicine, which is concerned with maintaining or restoring human health.

    Of course, I'm not in a level of Professor who think ahead and beyond.


    I was found the situation and try to find solution about how to face it.
    Let me introduce my own formula, called KK-F (kucing kuyup - fakrul ya, not Kucing Kuyup - Formula).

    the situation when A loves B, and B loves C. A loves B much even A knows of B.
    A would have understood because A already know that feeling.

    so, the formula is..

    Aª = [B - A + C]

    ....

    basic simple rules of life. I used 'love' as a subject matter, just because love is subjective and sometimes it is a temporary madness. hahaha....

    A lesson is repeated until it is learned. But, by the time you can make ends meet, they move the ends.



  2. 0 kucing kering mengiau:

    Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

mytafastudio. Powered by Blogger.